Nov. 1, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Hideaway Farm, 4228 Hideaway Drive,
Students are invited to gather at Hideaway farm for a socially distanced chapel
gathering. There will be goats, chickens, individually wrapped snacks, socially
distanced games, a fire pit, spread out singing, a devotion shared by a student
leader, and group discussion and prayer.
Pick up by 8:30.
- Wear masks unless seated distanced - we will pre-arrange chairs.
- Will be canceled if it’s raining - You can text Mary Hoyt at 770-265-1597 for last minute update.
- Parents can hang out on front porch or drop off - event is in back yard.
- A student leader will share a devotional. Socially distant music, games, and snacks - eat dinner before.
- We have horses and goats to pet 🙂
- Bonfire and s’mores.
Parents are welcome to bring chairs and wait spread out in the front yard;
event will be in the backyard. The house is at the end of the street. Park
along the street behind the line of cars.
- RSVP's are helpful but not required - email@example.com